Monday, 13 July 2009

Around This House


On Thursday 16th July I'll be helping out and, apparently, performing as part of Matthew Lee Knowles' latest 'Happening' at Shoreditch Library.

From 6:30pm over 50 performers will take part in a 60 minute performance around the library. Sections will spin off in to allotted individual performances, whereas other sections will be 'en mass' actions.

It's all interactive too; audience members are free to join in and participate in performances that allow it.

All I know is I'll be on site to help with co-ordination. Not sure what I'm going to be performing yet...

Directions.

[EDIT]: In the end I performed my one-on-one performance piece Free Haggling, an ongoing piece, creatively selling the library's second hand material.

Photos coming soon on: www.myspace.com/aroundthishouse

No comments:

Post a Comment